She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wednesday, 2nd January 2008

Well well,

I had a discussion with my mom about ther results.
We talked and talked while eating until from a peaceful discussion turned bad.

I hate her!




She does all she can do is criticise nag...and say of what she think!

I HATE HER!!



Well anyway, she talks about me getting a job...

saying that i never made a move to call the agent and saying wasting time.

She says things that gave me a deep, deep, very deep chill of saying sue things that I won't make it to my courses that I want(poly)



I hate her!




Same as my dad!

I hate my family!










But I really wish I could achieve that course of mine from those, humans that want the course that I want.


I will never give up of my dream!

I shall hold it to the end even if ignoring my parents suicidal words!



Hate, hate, HATE!! is what I am thinking now~

The anger T^T

how frustating!





I want to begin my script and pages...

But my mom prevented me to achieve this!

She thinks what she is saying is helping me.

But Its actually NOT!!!


It made me very close to my ideals of achieving my dreams no matter what!!!





I will force my way even criticism is everywhere!
"DEVILS" that are stopping me to achieve my dreams...

I will greatly ignore for eternally.




I will never forgive them if they did the unthinkable to me.



They'll pay for what they had made me suffer!







I'll show them~




That this dream of mine can be achieved by my own will if I work into it and when I overcome this laziness.

I am trying hard to stop this laziness if not for my shyness!



I hate myself!!



My attitude is what I hate! MY MOM's attitude is what I hate!
My BROTHER's SETANIC attitude is what I GREATLY DISPISED!! If he was not my brother, I shall have kicked him and treat him like garbage! Stupid Imbicile!

I hate the attitude of my family!!!






Now, a new year, hatred is what I am feeling....



How horrible it is to start a day. T_____T

No comments: