She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Monday, December 31, 2007

Tuesday, 1st January, 2008

Right not much of a new year though...


Its just an added number in their calender,
not ours ^^;


Thus, I don't celebrate or see it a big thing...













Anyway, Happy new year to all ^_^


"Tagging along is the best thing you can do"~






Today:

*Will begin to start the very first page of my story...

and I hope it will turn out what I expect it to turn, a better design and art.




I didn't quite practice a lot this days, but, the basic thing that I remembered was anatomy.
I have to practice anatomy to get things right. Furthermore, I have a habit of not finishing the concept pieces to the finish!


I should change that attitude.


Anyway, wil be out today, probably with Geno-san.





I think I can't say anything for today other than this:

"If you want to stay old, stay out of the road."
"Be yourself. Don't be a slave to public perceptions"
"Life is precious. Living is meaning. Death is wasted. Truth is waiting"
"A Clever and smart person doesn't mean he is intelligent, but those whom has experience is the intelligent one"




AFBA
[end message]

No comments: