She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Friday, December 14, 2007

Back from PENANG and KL~

Alrite here what I did on the 10th December 2007~


0600hrs:

~ We woke at around 0500hours and was prepared at approx. 0600hours.

~ All were silent as we left for departure, even the atmosphere was intense.


0630hsrs:

~ At this time, we're on the road to Woodlands checkpoint.

~The weather was calm and bluish gray(going to rain)


0700hrs:

~ On the Causeway, and enrouting to eat breakfast at "Datang Selalu" warong in Johore Bahru.

0900hrs:

~In the Highway from Johor to KL.

~I've got a toothache (aww) but it calms down near the afternoon.


1255hrs:

~Still in the Highway(I tell ya my legs are numb for the whole journey)

~ AND THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF SCARE! 5 ROAD ACCIDENTS WERE SPOTTED A LONG THE WAY. BUT LUCKILY ALL WERE MINOR..


. I tELL YA ONE LUCKY GUY DIDN"T DIE OUT THERE BY GETTING OFF A BRIDGE O__O; IT WAS SOOO DAMN CLOSE TO DEATH.

Alhamdullilah he didn't plunge to death...





That was scary...now~ to the topic ^^;


1300hrs:

~ In KL (highway)

~ Will not stay there cause My dad have to rush to rendevouz with his friend, in Penang Island



1745hrs:

~Finally!! PENANG BRIDGE!! LONGEST IN SOUTH EAST ASIA AND ITS DAMN F****** LONG!!!




....




*OK! I'll stop there for some reason...

I am lazy...and because its not detailed in my PDA (journal)

I can't write it all down~ BUT!




I didn't waste my 25 RM on my PC game search in Johor o__o"


what a waste~



Oh...Pictures will come in a few days after my dad has finsihed uploading all the photos that I've took on his powerful SONY camera~


*man I love that camera!! SONY for the world!!!!

No comments: