She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, 5th January 2008

OK~

Today went out with Geno-san, Miz-san, and AFBAII (my brother whom will inherit the AFBA title as no. 2)




Today went to watch "I am LEGEND"


and this is my criticism>>> WHAT A BORING MOVIE O<

NO GORE!!


LOL

was expecting NC16, (c'mon men! I am 17!! I want to see some hardcore action or gore!!)
lol



Anyway, it was fun watching the movie with everyone ^^

Will never have the same feeling as watching with groups than alone.




After the movie, we had gone to masjid Al-Falah to have our Asar prayers.
After that, we went our seperate ways.


Miz-san and Geno-san has left, now only my brother and I left alone onward towards Kinokuniya to see some manga's

After that, went to KFC in the B1 level.


I bought 3 chicken and AFBAII got himself nachos... LOL!
But bought take aways and ate it outside.


While eating at the stairs outside food junction... A British lady said this "Good luck on your food ^^" with a smile~ =/


anyway, that made me surprised by why she said that ^^; forgot to reply to her "thank you" or something.


On the way back...


I was tired...standing on the train while on my three, six, and nine...all hugging and kissing =3=


WTF?!!



Anyway, got home looking tired... but my dad ask me to clean that, clean this....and all those stuff.

Tired form going out, tired from getting home =3=

no wonder its best I prefer to stick at home!



He never ask me that if I stayed at home >.<




AFBA
Today was fun, thanks Mis-san and Geno-san




Oh one more thing! DEATH TO ALL SPYWARES!! BURN AND BURN IN HELL!! HACKERS DIE!! (the bad hackers)

No comments: