She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Saturday, January 12, 2008

East Coast Park trip~

Well, sorry guys didn't had time to update my blog yesterday ^^;
So I will begin what I know much of the whole journey~



12th January 2008, Saturday
14:45hrs

We begin our trip to Tampinese Sun plaza park. We sat out our journey to East Coast through the park connector from Pasir Ris to Bedok Reservoir. As we cycled with 4 of us... we embark on a journey...that left my handphone wet...and my clothes super wet ^^ ~lol

We went on to Tampinese...through the connector to Bedok Reservoir.

As we reached Bedok reservoir, we had cycled for 5km. Upon reaching the reservoir, we continued to our main journey to East Coast by going through the Bedok North Connector.



Here's some clips to ease how the first part of connector is:








PS: (EH MIZ-san and GENO-san...I think I got the glimpse of the girl you talked about! LOL!!)



And here's when we crossed the overhead bridge upon reaching Bedok North:











LOL!(don't mind about the girl's HP number~)






After that..we continued on till we reached Bedok South and pressed on till finally we've met with the end of Bedok Connector...






From there, we take the East Coast Park connector which I think I had some videos of the journey...lol






here it is:







Well after that scene...we went into the underpass and here's another video of it:




well here are also some pictures inside the underpass:




After our impatience,

We got out of the underpass and continue cycling towards Bedok Jetty(well our objective was complete, so it doesn't matter where we go after that.)

At Bedok Jetty we rest and looked at the scenery.. Here are some photos and videos taken... at the jetty ^^:(But My hair was weird when I got there...) lol!


here it is(some videos and photos):

















And here is my personal favorite:

Miz-san with the Sea and the Sky





After that, we went to continue our trip back home.




But on the way back home we were soaked wet by the rain^^;




As we pushed on towards the raging rain downpour and the flooded roads~ we cycled like we never cycled before on the heavy rain~ LOL! It was fun man! Wish we could do that again ^^







But making sure there are tight ziplock bags next time~ lol~ cause my phone was wet .__.







Here's a picture of an Airbus A380, (the largest commercial plane in the world) landed in Changi Airport:


and here's another video upon wanting to eat at Changi Village:





Well upon reaching Changi Village hawker centre, Miz-san and Geno-san and Saiful, went on their own way back home...




While I stayed behind and ate some Nasi Ayam Penyet Changi ^o^(It was DELICIOUS!!) lol!


well reaching home was tiring...because my wet Jeans made it heavy~


Well that's all~ and after finishing tis update... I will end with my most favorite photo during the trip, a scenery:

No comments: