She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hiking trip to Mount Faber and hanging out in Vivo City

Picture of the whole situation of today for the hiking [PS: I will be posting pics of the day posts (id there's any that is ^^;)]

So here's the pic arranged to descending order in time taken:
[Eg. pic1 is taken after pic2]


Pic 1
Pic 2
Well we were planning to cycle to east Coast on this day but a sudden change of plans made us not to carry out that first plan.
Time management-wise, if we ever go cycling in the afternoon to east coast from pasir ris it will be dark as we head home.
Hence, Niz came up of an idea to go for plan B which is hiking in Mount Faber and roaming around the park to the summit.
Here are some pictures i took before the hike. I had taken my Zuhur prayers at genocide's house so.... it was left to Aziz to do his prayers in one of the mosque owned by the Johor State in Singapore ^^; [how ironic].
So we began our journey at "i don't know what time it was" and climb that stairs to mount Faber Park.
It's quite a tiring journey [for me since I have not train my self for hiking for the past 2 years =.=;] but we made it to the top. the scenery was beautiful and one of the videos I've managed to capture a lightning strike when it was about to rain heavily.
It poured down on us and lucky for me I brought a poncho which, kinda protected my bag from any water coming into my bag, so, pretty much, all electronics are save this time =D.
After a few walks we reached to the summit of faber hill. And soon, we change our course for the treetop walk, which is pretty "thrilling" if u walk through those small gaps of the walkway, it appears as if you're flying and soon, make yourself very dizzy if you're scared of heights ^^;
had fun over there in different ways, different perspectives. But all came down to us being fooling around like Maniac on a roller coaster ride. ~ LOL!
After we reach the end of the treetop walk, we reach the alexander bla bla bla [i don't what they call it], and soon we start making decisions either we should continue our walk further or we should head back to Harbour Front, take our Asar prayer, and have our dinner at the hawker centre nearby.
But as we waited for Maghrib to come, we "Lepak" around Vivo and Niz, Aziz, Geno and Sai hook themselves up on timezone in Vivo while I go for my lone hunt for FOOD! lol~ [but i only manage to get 2 packs of Oreas =/ (fair enough actually)].
I soon got a call that Niz, Geno, Aziz and Sai are already on their way to the mosque leaving me behind[ well sorry guys transmission was lacking on the area i was roaming in vivo ^^;].
I've managed to reach the mosque on time for Asar prayers and Maghrib. Thus, after we had our prayers, we straight away head our final course for Dinner!
Got my self a Thaksin Beef Noodle, (*see top pic*) and Niz, Aziz ate Nasi Pataya, while Sai, Nasi ayam penyet. Geno? same as me.
After we finish our meal, we "Lepak" again! and this time talk about a girl at their work place last year, which, sadly, I was not involved ^^;.....
....
I felt left out actually -___-@
anyway! After that we head for home. We took the bus 10 to Tampinese interchange and Aziz gone in the middle of the route, we take our bid farewell to our remaining comrades.
I had to take a separate route of bus no. 15 where it will take me directly near my house. And so, we left.
And yeah tiring day...
Even now as I am typing this, I feel damn tired -___-~~
AFBA,
have a nice day and good nite ^^;

No comments: