She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Saturday, July 7, 2007

SP....open house and seminar....

7th July 2007

In the room....again....


Well, today, was in Singapore Polytechnic....well....



didn't see much, because of the course which I want, is missing..... MISSING!!!


Hence, it was a short time in the SP.

After certain recoinassance operation in SP, was certain....not my type of poly.

Buiseness,
Maritime,
Aviation Engineering...


and etc.


But what I really want is an Animation Course.
Probably moving pictures, Animation.

Which I had known and been targeting for.....TP!!! Temasek polytechnic.

11th JULY, is the DPA exercise.


Hope that....well I hope there's hope.....for me to get pass that DPA exercise T^T

I must not get the lowest possible hope on it!! I must!!

I must!!

I MUUUUUUUST!!!!!!!!!!!!


GET PASS THAT!! THE ONLY HOPE I HAVE AND THAT"S WHAT I WILL GET!!

I WILL GAIN MY DREAM!! I WILL!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!! NEVER!! AND AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE!! I AM SHOUTING OUT LOUD IN MY HEART!! AND I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

NEVER I TELL YOU!! NEVEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!



there....feels better ^^ ~~~~


here's an advice to those dreamers like me :



Dreams can always be gone as time flies~~~but...
that's.....
a normal dream....

But if we dream for something more....than a passion...

Than, that dream....is the key to your future....

the key, to your career...
the key, to your life...



and most of all................



the key to your dreams~~

Passionism...is the only way for a dream....




to come true.





signed,
AFBA


*where dreams can be achieved through passion



a.k.a~~~ drawing manga....is my passion^^

No comments: