She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Revolution 1

I had my day today...

Starting of the day kena scolding by Mr Collin. yes, my bad I didn't come early for physics and didn't pay attention and was staring to solve something which has already passed^^;(that was dumb)

well really didn't get that question but as you guys out there know me...

I am slow to get things thus, very very slow to pick up with "only" Mr Collins teaching... =P

well anyway, was really quite almost snapped back there<.<; my mind was having haywire inside and I was desperately trying to get it in hold>.<" and thank GOD!I finally got hold of it after Mr Collin change the subject ._." *phew!*

Well if I hadn't hold back there I would have shouted like the old days....and I won't wish that to happen again >.<"

I had enough shouting with my brother and I don't want to turn myself into something that ppl will hate to be with...someone whom will only cause trouble because he snaps...that ain't right O.o



Well it was fast and another meeting with another teacher has been put up T^T

Oh what agony I will be having this year...well for my own good, it is a must^^;

But....there is other alternative though....DRAWING!! I want Painting!! especially painting. Well really was inspired by military artworks of SAR 21 and the especially this artist>> Ukitamuki!! >.<

I was so engrosed at his artwork that I favorited almost all of his Deviants^^;; ~~lol!

well anyway.... be a deviant artists and all those great artists out there regardless a sucky doodler or sketcher or CG artists , painters etc.

COME! JOIN THE DEVIANTART.com and all your artwork will be realised^^;
but do be warned that your art should be originallty from you though^^;

come join us at www.deviantart.com and you will be one of the thousands..no ...Millions of deviants out there worldwide!^^

here's mine www.afba.deviantart.com be sure to comment when you join us^o^


WE WILL WAIT FOR YOUR ARRIVAL COMRADES OF ARTISTS OUT THERE!


Oh there are also called Islamic artists and ISLAMIC ART in the deviantart...those whom are interested in Islamic art...do visit this website^^


Assalamualaikum(May peace be upon you!)always~~^w^

No comments: