She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Two more days and the O-levels will be over ^o^

anyway,

today is Sunday,


I didn't had much on to Social Studies but anyway, was online to get some answers for the possibilites of SS qns in the O level's paper.

For this past two weeks, I have been wondering...

Can I make it in this exam?
Can I achieve my dream goal to graduate to poly?
Can I do this even with the least possible chances of getting A2 or B3...

But all this, I can only pray and hope.




My English was OK!
My Math, left some qns but, not majority hence, ok....
My Science...will 100% be depending in the paper 1 and 2... paper 1 this coming tuesday 0800hours.

My History(Full) ... will be depending on that 85%


*sigh*


Well anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow than ^_^

oh and everyone too...


Inshaallah, we will triumph to the top ^-^

No comments: