She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Open house

Well i can't simply put this any simpler but... There will be no open house in the future^^;

sorry guys but the only open house that is "operational" is of the last one...




anyway, this is my blog so i will start of what I did today~ or what I would like to think.

22nd November 2007,

In the past one week~ I've been playing Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus in my PSP and I had a bloody time trying to get my freaking ass out of that EXTREME! Level in the game~ i know, it doesn't matter here~ but i just feel like wanting to write it down besides~ its my favorite game ^^ ~ what else i should not like?

In a month time I'll be out to KL. Will be passing by to Genting but will not stay there in one of the hotels.

Well, the plan was to go to Genting only...but the sudden change of misfortunate plans that my bro wants to go to Sunway Lagoon. "That's the moment where everytime everyone will say lets go there lets go here" and no subject has changed! (I think I am too paranoid ._.)

Anyway, My younest brother's birthday has just passed and lucky him... he gots a telescope ._.

Well, he doesn't use the telescope much but my other brother uses it differently .___.;;

Instead of looking up...he looks at other ppl block and that really pisses me off D<

peeping at ppl is no good and I had to stop it~(paranoid again)





anyway, the second time...



I am quite busy this days~ after vacation, I'll be continuing to journey to find....yes....a job.



Anime:

Well now the newest anime that I would like to watch now and than is Black Lagoon...

It's not an old anime nor a new one. but it's just fine^^


Well now, off to have a shower but do note...I'll try my best to update this blog as soon as possible^^;; but aside that... enjoy this Black Lagoon OT(opening theme) ^-^

No comments: