She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This sux! I slept in an open-book test -__-@ WTH!!

DANG!!! I've slept in class during an open-book test! -.-\



*Huge sigh* Why must it be the time when it is an open-book test! Sianz (>.>)~~~ well don't blame me because I sleep in class. . . . . (0.0). . . . . i've tried my best ok for that test.



(but even if i say this many times i will never get a passing mark -___-@ I can't stand like this! How to survive O-levels like that?)



There's onli one way to get this thing going.......................it is to study hard of course ^^








Well other than that.... Remedials as always and maths. Phew! So hard (for me) wish I am good at that..... Science won't be a problem if I am good at Maths ^^;;


Well........ >.>.........here's my latest work on the eye with a GIMP software <.<;; (don't know why they call it GIMP? Strange o.O?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GIMP: GNU Image Manipulation Program ;)