She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bukit Timah Hiking trip

I won't explain much but the videos will explain it all

To all those whom thought I am crazy talking and taking random videos of myself =.=
I was just tired with fatigue that's all =/ ~ lol

video1

video2





video3




video4




video5




video6




video7

*2km~~ lol, long walk yet barely there~~ =/ *


video8

*walking past a water flow while the indian worker watches afar*


video9

*Panting since I was "running" trying to catch up with Genocide~ he can be a lead for an expeditionary hike =/*


video10




Video11

*LZ~~ lol too bad I'm waiting for my "PLATOON"-pose pic D: Genocide who's camera where you holding?!!*


Video12

not available-censored- a bit paiseh leh =.=


Video13




Video14
*"Border" fun at the treetop walk**sorry Saiful don't get offended btw ^^; just playing around only~*



Video15
*nearing the end of the whole trip*





AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!! My favorite video of all
****PLEASE BE ADVICED, WATCH THIS VIDEO TO THE END****

thank you ^__^




**Yes it hurts and it still hurts though for your info**


Pictures will be coming soon on the next post thank you for being patience =)


All pictures by AFBA©,

No comments: