She does smiles pretty cute though ^^;

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Woot finally an entry too....

nothing


17th June 2007

The day where....*WTH! get off my bed! Hey you! Stop there!! FREEZE!!*
*ahem....sorry that was my bro playing around on my bed^^;*

ok where was I>.>.................................oh yeah^^!

ok today is the day where we will celebrate the final day of weekends of this holiday, nxt week will be, school reopens and wala! Day of torment+ depression as always at home -____-@

wish this is fast but now it seems that time tdo passes by very fast indeed.........very, very,very fast<.<;

well anyway nthg to say got the comp, dad's out, mom's out.. so comp

2 comments:

EternalFantasia said...

^^
Long time didn't see af-chan post some words on your blog le ne!
*Mostly is your drawing only~*

I thought only i'm the one feels that time is flying very fast!
Specially in holidays! ^^'
When i was still studing,i also hope that the days will stop,not pass so fast! ^o^

How good it will be if we can stop the times ne~
*Haiz~ want to have a longer time to take a nap too~~*
*Help to get rid of my panda eyes,that is~ -___-'*

AFBA said...

LOL^^;;

Yeah, how strange, I only feel this time passing by fast only when I got to Sec. 4.

In the past I've only felt time as very very slow....but now, it's quite the opposite^^;;;;

But yeah, me too...wish it could slow down but by fact it could not that's the obvious^^~~ but sometimes, I do feel....that actions that we make that made the time go pass by very fast>.>....

I guess.....it's nature^_^